File Not Found error in the main Repository frame

Thank you for creating Gitora.

I have just finished installing the application on a Windows 7 64 but machine.

After adding a function/procedure to the Repository, I commit and save. However, nothing shows up in the Repository frame. It says File Not Found! Specified file not found!.

I can see the file being created in the File Explorer. The localhost.DATE.log shows the following error:

15-Aug-2016 14:11:41.172 INFO [Thread-8] org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext.log cgi: runCGI (stderr):[Mon Aug 15 14:11:41 2016] gitweb.cgi: CGI::param called in list context from C:\Program Files (x86)\Gerger\GitoraServer\apache-tomcat-8.5.4\webapps\gitora\WEB-INF\cgi-bin\sc\gitweb.cgi line 761, this can lead to vulnerabilities. See the warning in “Fetching the value or values of a single named parameter” at C:/Perl64/lib/CGI.pm line 405.

I have installed Perl and perl -v shows the proper version.

Please help.

Hi,

Can you share your perl version please?

Thank you for the earnest response. I’m using the latest version 5.24.0. 64 bit.

Thanks. We’ll try to reproduce this issue and let you know the results.

Any update on this. Should I try a different version of Perl?

Hello asdr, any suggestions on how to get this to work? If you need any other information please let me know. Thank you.

Here is a screenshot

Hi,

I am sorry to tell you that we couldn’t reproduce your issue locally. However, we’re currenly working on Gitora 2 with new features and remote capabilities. And the new version doesn’t depend on Perl scripts anymore so this will hopefully solve your issue too. In a short period of time Gitora 2 will be available to download.

Kind Regards
Serdar