Error while installing Gitora for 12c

Hi,

Im getting ORA -00922: missing or invalid option while trying to give the password.

Even i am having same error. can someone reply please.

ORA-65096: invalid common user or role name

I created the user outside even though it is not recognizing

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. We had a webinar on Tuesdays and there was a lot of email traffic we needed to deal with.

I created a ticket for this issue in our system. Could you please explain a little bit more about the problem you are having. It is kind of difficult to figure out at what stage (installation, the first log in to Gitora etc…) and under which scenario you are running into a problem?

Again, sorry for the inconvenience. Please bear with us and we will solve the problem you are having.

Kind Regards,
Yalim

So looking at the header it seems like this is happening during installation. At what screen though? There are a few screens we ask for a password.

Correct. During installation and while creating GITORA user

We’ll look at this but in the meantime if you are willing to spend a little time on this, you can download the manual installation scripts and try to run the scripts that create the Gitora user and give it some roles and grants.

Those are the exact same scripts the installer runs. I think you will run into the same issue when you execute the scripts that create the DB user and give it the necessary roles and grants and we will be able to see which one is causing the problem.

Hi,

Were you able to make any progress on this issue?

Kind Regards,
Yalim