HTTP request failed at “SYS.UTL_HTTP” line 1130
TNS: destination host unreachable
"NETS.BDF_SC_IO" line 127
"NETS.BDF_SC" line 602
"NETS.GO_IDE_DBOBJECT_IOID" line 21
"NETS.API_DATASOURCE" line 4674
"NETS.GO_IDE" line 394

Hi,
This error shows that database couldn’t managed to access tomcat server of Gitora. Either Gitora tomcat is not started or database server hasn’t got necessary rights to access.
regards

Thanks for the reply Serdar! When setting up Gitora the test connection worked fine with DB. The tomcat is running and I see the log displaying connection details. What rights do I need to provide on DB server so that the files can be added to Gitora repository?

Can someone please help me with this? I am able to access files from the user that Gitora created. Not sure what the issue is here.

Hi,

Please make sure that your Oracle Database machine can access Gitora Tomcat machine. ( Check if there is any firewall rule that could prevent your DB from accessing Tomcat )
Then if your DB is 11g or later, you need to be sure that your Gitora schema obtains necessary ACL( Access Control List ) rights to access the tomcat. ( Please check the table t_bdf_sc_setup, there should be a row which has a “baseURL”. This URL has to be defined in ACL for Gitora schema. )

Best Regards

I have the same problem I can not add any object to DB, Tomcat is running, URL is good. What else schould I check?

Error:

ORA-29273: HTTP request failed
ORA-06512: at “SYS.UTL_HTTP”, line 1130
ORA-12535: TNS:operation timed out
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.BDF_SC_IO”, line 127
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.BDF_SC”, line 602
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.GO_IDE_DBOBJECT_IOID”, line 21
ORA-04088: error during execution of trigger 'GITORA.GO_IDE_DBOBJECT_IOID’
ORA-06512: at “SYS.UTL_HTTP”, line 1130
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.BDF_SC_IO”, line 127
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.BDF_SC”, line 602
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.GO_IDE_DBOBJECT_IOID”, line 21
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.API_DATASOURCE”, line 4674
ORA-06512: at “GITORA.GO_IDE”, line 394

I am working on this next week with our systems team to figure out possible firewall issues. Will post what I find out.

I think problem is that Oracle DB can not acces to it. Maybe I need some additional setting to GIT HTTPS. So maybe some special setting to GIT repozitory is needed. I don’t know I am net to git also.

Did you find out something?